For ConnectWise Resellers
IDSync® Announces Active Directory Integration with Ingram Micro Marketplace, Microsoft Exchange & Ingram Marketplace to ConnectWise Billing Integration Features
- For ConnectWise resellers, IDSync® automates the the transfer of billing information from the Market Place to the PSA system, eliminating redundant data entry and providing for an easy invoicing process from the PSA system.
- A platform built on Microsoft Active Directory which allows for easy provisioning, enablement, disablement and and maintenance of user’s passwords and meta-data in the Market Place and select applications including Microsoft Exchange synchronization of distribution lists and contacts.
- Support for Windows Server 2008 through 2012R2 (32 and 64-bit).
- Automated password and user metadata synchronization from AD to the Market Place providing for a single password experience for their end users.
- For Hosted Exchange, distribution lists and contact information is also synchronized increasing the value of Exchange and eliminating more manually intensive techniques.
“The popularity of cloud applications is changing how businesses manage their information technology resources.”, stated Jason Bystrak, executive director, North America, Ingram Micro Cloud. “We are excited to have IDSync on the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace, and enable our channel partners to deliver a powerful solution that will help their customers stay organized.”